We are getting closer by the minute! As you can probably imagine we are currently planning our trip to Atlanta to take part in Convergence 14 in just a few days. Now, there’s something about our trip we can tell you: we are not packing light!
At this very moment CRMGamified® is getting revamped by our talented developers and designers. We are launching a new version with new features and a cool new user interface.
And guess who’s going to be the first in the world to see the new CRMGamified®? That’s right! It’s going to be you! Just stop by our booth #2921 and get a personalized demo of CRMGamified® 2014 Edition! (you can already book your demo here).
So, what are all these fancy new features we keep telling you about?
Let’s take a look:
- New architecture
- New foundations for improved maintainability and extensibility
- New UX
- Redesigned user experience, for a clean, modern user interface, with usability in mind.
- Responsive design
- Great user experience wherever you are. The user interface components detect the screen size and layout and adjust automatically to allow a good experience in a variety of devices.
- Grow as much as you can
- Not fixed levels, missions or any other artificial constraints. The system could be configured to suit each customer needs.
- User centered view
- See how well you are doing, your progress and your achievements, all in one place.
- Check other users’ showcase as well and see how they are progressing in the game.
- Because games are not just about collecting points
- Greatly improved game experience. Elements such as missions and levels for longer term engagement, contests to encourage players to do their best, collaborative awards to promote team-work, spontaneous challenges to keep players engaged, etc., enhance the whole game experience.
- Multiples modes
- The user can participate in different contexts, with each having its own set of rules. Rules that govern the sales game could be independent of those of Customer Service, therefore, different behaviors can be stimulated in each game.
- Feedback everywhere
- Users get feedback about which actions contribute to the company goals, and their relative importance. Feedback influence motivation, which affects the resulting actions in a virtuous cycle
- Share, comment, socialize
- Social experience is improved by sharing activities, highlighting awards, and allowing employees to congratulate and be congratulated by partners about their work
So… is it enough to catch your attention? Let us know what you think!
See you all in a few days!