Hold on to your seat, this is an IMPORTANT announcement by CRMGamified®…
Today, we are publicly announcing the release of the new version of our leading gamification add-on for Microsoft® Dynamics CRM, CRMGamified® 2013.
It has been an exciting time for our company, also filled with many sleepless nights since our first CRMGamified® release at Convergence 2013 in New Orleans, where we introduced a new paradigm, a solution for assisting with CRM user adoption, leaving many customers, MVPs, Microsoft team members and partners absolutely dazzled when stopping by our booth.
Big THANKS goes to the 120+ companies in 25+ countries around the globe that have taken a chance with CRMGamified® to help them to address their CRM user adoption problems, and also helped us to build a better product.
I am so excited about all the new stuff in the CRMGamified® 2013 that I can’t wait to show you all in the series of upcoming webinars scheduled for this month. We will hold these on-line presentations on June 20th and June 27th.
If you cannot wait until then, we encourage you to request a demo!
Excited and curious about what we have been hiding under the lid for last several months? Let’s take a sneak peak about what is new….
Enriched user interface (UI): clear, fresh and social!
Some of you pointed to us that the News page looked great but a bit overwhelming due to the amount of information displayed.
We listened to your comments and as a result, we are coming back with many improvements! To list a few:
- Revamped Leaderboard. It will show positions and names but it will allow you to quickly expand to see further details (like level (NEW!), points, number of badges and number of trophies for each player).
- Clear position. In CRMGamified® 2013 your position now appears in one place, the new leaderboard, that automatically expands allowing you to easy compare you results with your peers’.
- Improved social features. You will be able to keep up to date on the CRMGamified® news in a clear fashion. We introduced several improvements like:
- Like / Unlike expression
- Last two comments are expanded by default for each post
- Only relevant posts are highlighted (when earning badges, trophies or leveling up)
- New date and time formats (in more social oriented way, like ’10 mins ago’ , ‘yesterday at ..’)
- Many other fine adjustments to size of comment areas and fonts
…and you will also find many more improvements in other areas like User page, Team Profile, Configuration, Resources and more.
CRMGamified® native mobile applications for Android & iOS!
YES, you read it well. We are also introducing our new tool for mobile users. Now, your sales people will be happier than ever to use Dynamics CRM to track their activity while on the road. They will be now able to earn points for visiting customers, registering their phone calls, text messages, e-mails and appointments while on the go.
No other application on the market will provide such power as a quick navigation of your frequently used entities [Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Quotes, Orders, Invoices] + keeping up to date with CRMGamified® news, leaderboard + direct text messaging/emails/call tracking + map location + calendar synchronization + offline work, among other cool features.
Based on the feedback from our early adopters, CRMGamified® mobile application has more than 85% of the most common features that other mobile vendors offer, but with the unique and incredible advantages of having CRMGamified® on the go (for no additional cost).
If you would like to learn more about this new, innovative interface or try a demo, just follow this link [click here].
Now it will be possible to set different levels of mastership based on number of accumulated points. Each level will be clear reflection of progress, reputation and status of every player.
Default levels are introduced as:
- Problem Solver
…but of course, you will be able to completely customize these titles and minimum number of points required for each level.
Unsurpassed flexibility, reward by any action and any criteria in your business process
This is one of my favorite features that will provide you with the greatest gamification configuration flexibility ever seen in Microsoft® Dynamics CRM. It will allow rewarding users by any criteria and any action defined by your business process (reflected in CRM workflows and dialogs).
I am extremely happy to be able to offer you this feature. I witnessed how our customers are using it and the power it gives them. It is absolutely awesome. You will love this feature too!
Here are a few examples how you can use this feature:
- Rewarding by completing fields (i.e. contact information for Leads, Contacts and Accounts)
- Rewarding by moving Opportunities forward through the pipeline phases
- Rewarding with different number of points and badges depending on revenue of closed deals
- Rewarding with bonus points for closing support cases (within a set time or during the first call)
- Rewarding by levels of interest generated by a campaign (number of responses or clicks)
- Rewarding by just following correctly the steps define by company business processes
…and the list can go on and on!
Simplified upgrade process.
We keep the CRM system administrators in mind when developing our solution. The upgrade process is as simple as just one click. After importing the new CRMGamified® 2013 solution into your Dynamics CRM, open the CRMGamified® solution configuration page and click on “Install Updates” button. This will automatically upgrade your system. That’s all!
You may want to press Ctrl + F5 and go to Settings->CRMGamified->Levels to modify and/or just publish the default Levels configuration as that is the new sitemap option in this release.
Detailed steps on how to upgrade are available in our Support & Resources page here.
Simplified licensing model
In order to simplify our customer choice of the solution we combined them all into two editions only, for Online and for On-premises implementation, both filled with complete set of features.
So, good news for you all! You do not have to make a choice. You will GET IT ALL!. All the power and flexibility in CRMGamified® for everybody!
…and much more!
It is impossible to tell you in this post about everything we included in the CRMGamified® 2013 release. I have barely scraped the surface. Here are few more features to whet your appetite:
- Game Reset. With just one button click on the Solution configuration page, you will be able to reset all scores and start the new game.
- 3D Charts. All the charts we include out of the box for managers are now enhanced with rich 3D features.
- Game progress banner. The notification banner displayed on every entity form, now talks to you in first person, congratulating you when you accomplish something.
- Many improvements in wording and messages.
- All bugs reported up to date by customers and early adopters have been addressed and fixed.
- Several optimizations and performance improvements.
- Crash report functionality was enhanced to help up to improve our product and your experience.
#1 in Features. #1 in Experience. #1 in Customer Service.
CRMGamified® is recommended by Microsoft® MVPs (Most Valuable Professionals), by other Microsoft® team members, CRM user groups and community sites, by the press, industry magazines and books, and by social networks.
It already offered the most complete set of features and unique flexibility based on feedback from the global market place, and now, with the CRMGamified® 2013 release reinforces our market leadership position and places our gamification solution in a completely uncharted territory.
And you will also be happy to learn that…we are not only ranked as #1 solution on the market by the Feature set but also by the Client Experience and Customer Service. Our CRMGamified® Solution Introduction Program (GSIP) is the complete package. Our gamification specialists assist you with every step in the process, from the first demo, to installation, configuration and final solution adjustments specific to your organization. In addition, our support team is always ready to assist you with any problem or to answer any question you may have. They also monitor and listen to feedback coming from the CRM or gaming community and providing invaluable feedback to our developers.
Interested in learning more?
Not a partner yet? Do not miss the opportunity of partnering with us and gaining a unique compelling competitive advantage over your competition! Just click here to learn more about our Partner program.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @crmgamified to keep up with our latest news, industry trends and events.
Product Manager | Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP